PITTS COMMERCIAL ROOFING
SERVING FORT WORTH & THE SURROUNDING COUNTIES
Our Service Area
Click Here to Expand
Trying to determine what to do about your commercial roof? If so, you've come to the right place. With over 25 years of experience, Pitts Roofing Company Inc. can easily determine which service is best for you: replacement, restoration, or repair. And we'll do it at no cost to you. When you call Pitts, we will come out to your building and offer you a free estimate. Not only that, we will help you select a roofing treatment that suits your building and budget.
Call Pitts for a free commercial roofing estimate!
3 GREAT SOLUTIONS – WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Which roofing system is right for you? Because many different materials are available for commercial roofing, it’s important to deal with a knowledgeable roofing contractor who can explain the pros and cons of each system.
1. COMMERCIAL ROOF REPLACEMENT
Modified Bitumen Roofs are incredibly durable and easily last over 20 years. Since the seams are melted together, leaks are rare. However, due to their black color, modified bitumen roofs absorb rather than reflect heat. This means they may cause your building to heat up.
Single Ply Systems excel where modified bitumen roofs do not. Thanks to their white color, they reflect heat and are Energy Star certified, reducing your building's overall cooling costs. There are more benefits to single ply roofing. It eliminates the danger of fire and smoke pollution, reduces odor, offers improved abuse tolerance resistance and provides superior puncture protection. Singly ply roofing is also better for use on occupied buildings than other materials.
Tar and Gravel Systems have a water-resistant surface and a lifespan of about 15 years. They also tend to run about a thousand dollars cheaper for an average-sized roofing job. However, the fumes involved in installing this roofing material can be a big drawback for homeowners and building owners. If you want to avoid these fumes, you can choose the torchdown method, but always a choose a trusted roofing contractor to perform the work. Some inexperienced roofers have been reported to start fires while trying to lay down tar and gravel roofs using this method.
Standing Seam Metal Roofing has many impressive attributes that make it a viable option for building owners. Metal roofs are durable, requiring little to no maintenance, can last 50 years or more based on the installation technique and the underlayment used. They are even fire resistant! In terms of their cost, standing seam roofs are more expensive than shingle roofs but less expensive than slate tile roofs. The materials can be retrofitted over many kinds of existing roofing systems and are available in many different colors and styles.
Contact Pitts for a new roof and receive a free estimate!
2. COMMERCIAL ROOF COATING (RESTORATION)
Would you like to extend the life of your roof at a fraction of the cost of replacement? Roof coating, also known as roof restoration, is a great way to do so. It's a membrane that is monolithic, fully adhered, and fluid applied. Not only will roof coating make your existing roof last up to 20 years longer, it has numerous benefits:
1. Non-invasive procedure - With roof coating, you will not need to close your business for renovation.
2. Silent application - In fact, your customers or tenants will not even hear us.
3. No odor - Even better, roof coating does not produce a strong smell. With commercial roof coating, you will be able to continue to do business as usual.
4. Added protection - The roof coating will become the top layer of a composite roof membrane and underlying system. As the top layer, it will serve as the most important layer of protection for your roof. It will absorb the damaging sunlight and will receive the impact of rain, hail, and more.
5. Energy savings - Field-studies have demonstrated that cool roof coatings can lower the temperature of your roof. They will turn your roof in a cool roof, as designated by the US Department of Energy. This can reduce the costs associated with air conditioning.
6. Roof Coating - Lengthy guarantees are available. Depending on the application, we guarantee our work for 10 or even 20 years.
Many options are available, since the coating's thickness can range anywhere from the thickness of paint film to more than 40 dry mils.
Give Pitts Roofing Company a call to learn more about commercial roof coating. You'll even receive a free estimate!
3. COMMERCIAL ROOF REPAIR
Commercial roof repair may be all that you need. When you call Pitts, we will come out for a free inspection and help you go over your options. Emergency service is available. Call us today and find out what is best for your building.
Why Choose Pitts Roofing Company for Commercial Roof Services?
All required state and local licenses
Insurance claims welcomed
$4,000,000 in general liability insurance
A+ member of Better Business Bureau
Free written estimates
Flexible financing options
All calls answered
All major credit cards accepted
Best warranty options in the industry
Emergency service available
Evening & weekend estimates available
You can trust you are in good hands when
choosing Pitts Roofing for your roofing needs.